The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to work in our Loveland, CO office. We offer paid time off, medical insurance options, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan with a generous employer match, and other company perks such as memberships under NAGR’s account to the local gym. You will be responsible for assisting with the following items.
- Maintain Vendor Master, including W-9’s.
- Data entry invoices (includes 3way matching)
- Confirm correct G/L coding of expenses and department allocations
- Other aspects of accounts payable, including reconciliations
- Additional accounting duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of clerical A/P experience preferred, but not required
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable with MS Office, including Excel
- Open to learn new skills
- Accounts Payable Clerk candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Why Should You Apply?
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered.
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected].