Compliance Assistant – Upward mobility, Competitive benefits, Work to preserve and defend the Second Amendment
The National Association for Gun Rights is the most-effective force for defending the Second Amendment rights of all Americans. With 4.5 million members and supporters, we are THE voice for grassroots gun activists in Congress, state legislatures, and local governments across the country.
- We believe in equipping and training employees to be top-tier activists in the fight for our Second Amendment rights
The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Compliance Assistant supports NAGR by maintaining business filings on the national and state levels, as well as serving as administrative assistant for the Vice President of National Association for Gun Rights.
- Administrative Support
- The Compliance Assistant must be able to take direction from the Vice President and assist in scheduling, filing, document creation, and a wide variety of routine daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in the upkeep of Charitable Solicitation Filings
- Involves tracking state level annual filings for NAGR and various affiliated entities and working with legal resources to ensure paperwork is properly filed.
- Maintain State Corporate Filings:
- Involves working with State Secretaries of State to file business renewal pipework to ensure NAGR and various affiliated entities corporate paperwork is kept in good standing.
- Lobbying Disclosure
- Involves making sure NAGR and its lobbyists are properly registered to conduct lobbying activities in various states and Congress.
- Campaign Finance
- Involves internal tracking of certain reportable receipts and expenditures for affiliated entities, tracking report deadlines, filing requirements, and working with legal team to prepare timely federal and state campaign finance reports.
Why Should You Apply?
- Starting salary range of $30,000 to $33,000 per year
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 10 paid days off per year plus 8 company paid holidays
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this us to [email protected].