The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate and mobilize people who care about our Second Amendment rights. As a Development Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating and implementing high dollar fundraising efforts.
The Development Coordinator is responsible for:
- Logistics coordination of NAGR’s Major Donor Programs
- Scheduling meetings with NAGR’s VIP donors
- Building and maintaining donor relationships
- Maintenance of donor profiles
- Organization of fundraising events
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $30,000-$40,000
Why Should You Apply?
- Training opportunities to grow your skills as an effective political operator.
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered.
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected]