Based out of the National Association for Gun Rights’ headquarters in Loveland, Colorado, the Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for carrying out email/digital communications that NAGR and affiliated state groups have with members under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager.
This individual executes the team’s production schedules, is responsible for coordinating with the creative teams, and carries out the production of email, Facebook, and other media for the organization. They must ensure that all online messaging is carried out in a timely manner, while reaching our members across multiple digital channels.
- Implement and follow production schedule
- Emails and Coding
- Maintain up-to-date Bluebooks and Timeline spreadsheets for reports and timelines
- Assist in completion of the After Action Report
- Implementing NAGR Public Identity and Messaging
- Setup & deploy email sends
- Review content posting schedules and implementing them on digital platforms
- Making sure messaging is consistent across NAGR and statewide digital platforms
- Assisting all departments with content creation
- Staying updated with current political news across the country
- Tracking of bluebooks and engagement to change messaging according to what best reaches our members.
- Implementation of regular email schedules for both national and state sends
- Review & deploy regular and consistent emails to members
- Online communications may include:
- Creation of website landing pages
- Text messaging
- Phones (live and robo)
- Social Media
- Creation & implementation of an organic content posting schedule
- Regular monitoring of social media engagement and interaction
- Ad purchasing that is managed to stay within NAGR’s metrics
- Responding to members in a timely and respectful manner across all online mediums
- Proactively monitor digital marketing tools to keep NAGR’s programs innovative
- Track and report engagement for email and Facebook campaigns
Monitoring national and state websites to ensure current content and messaging
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Dreamweaver and Photoshop) a plus
- Some prior experience with HTML a plus
- High attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Passion for learning new things and delivering high quality results on time
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid team player who understands the importance of collaboration
Why Should You Apply?
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered.
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected].