As the leader of the Finance Team, NAGR’s Finance Manager will report to the President and assume a supporting role in the management of the Finance department. The Finance Manager position will oversee all activities in the Finance Department, which handles all financial-related activities of the organization. The Finance Manager will also propose budgeting and financial plans to the organization’s management, as well as give them regular and accurate financial metrics. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, and maintaining strong relationships with our banks.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of cash flow, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization, including weekly reporting to the President.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduces new programs and strategies, and advises on regulatory actions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the organization’s management to identify their needs and seek viable solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of the organization’s activities.
- Manage annual audit and tax work, and coordinate with the outside accounting firm. Prepare and oversee audit schedules (PBCs) and coordinate the audit schedule for timely tax returns and audited financials.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory filings including payroll taxes, sales and use tax, and other business registrations.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Significant Bookkeeping experience, including responsibility for overseeing deadlines and reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance highly desirable.
- Experience with QuickBooks highly desirable.
- Experience with Nonprofit accounting desirable.
- Experience managing finance-related projects desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills are required. Ability to work across the organization with staff in Loveland and at remote locations is essential.
- Strong creative problem solving and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Results oriented with a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000, depending on qualifications.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].