Junior Content Specialist – Upward mobility, Competitive benefits, Work for a cause you believe in
The National Association for Gun Rights is the most-effective force for defending the Second Amendment rights of all Americans. With 4.5 million members and supporters, we are THE voice for grassroots gun activists in Congress, state legislatures, and local governments across the country.
- We believe in equipping and training employees to be top-tier activists in the fight for our Second Amendment rights
The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Junior Content Specialist supports the NAGR Marketing team by conceptualizing and implementing creation of online videos and messaging, particularly on the Facebook platform.
- Transforming ideas into actionable tasks and well-defined projects
- The Content Specialist must be able to receive generalized direction and self-task themselves onto creating accurate goals, metrics, deadlines, and expectations to achieve goals
- Social media video integration
- The Content Specialist must be familiar with social media and live video functions over various platforms to be able to use them to build NAGR’s brand image on a variety of platforms
- Graphic design
- The Content Specialist must be able to take direction from the Senior Graphic Designer and implement that vision using the Adobe creative suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
Why Should You Apply?
- Starting salary range of $29,000 to $32,000 per year
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 10 paid days off per year plus 8 company paid holidays
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected].