The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Junior Web Developer will design and create website frameworks, as well as create content to populate the organization’s websites. They will also coordinate with various departments to create webpages that communicates the organization's message with its supporters. This position is essential to the success of our organization.
The Junior Web Developer is charged with:
- Coordination with Project Teams on projects which require input or output from the IT Department
- Landing and Donation Page Creation
- Scripting and Programing
- Testing and Delivering
- Server Acquisition, Deployment, Management, & Support
- Data Servers
- Microsoft Exchange Mail Servers
- Process Documentation
- Document all processes in as thorough a manner as possible
You may also be asked to assist with other IT related tasks such as:
- Data Requests
- Writing and Executing MySQL scripts
- Analyzing, Correcting, and Delivering data
- MySQL (ANSI/ISO SQL) Knowledge
- Network Management & Support
- Network server management
- Security administration & maintenance
- Technology Infrastructure (Wiring, Server Racks, etc.)
- System Administrator Support
- Support Office personal w/requests
- Troubleshoot & solve bugs
- Manage Local and Remote office systems
- .Net Framework
- Adobe Bootstrap
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Database Admin
- Adobe InDesign
Why Should You Apply?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 10 paid days off per year plus 8 company paid holidays
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Free gym membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this us to [email protected].