The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Marketing Specialist supports the NAGR Marketing team by taking nebulous ideas and transforming them into clear goals and actions, as well as autonomously maintaining complex ongoing marketing projects.
- Transforming ideas into actionable tasks and well-defined projects
- The Marketing Specialist must be able to receive generalized direction and self-task themselves onto creating accurate goals, metrics, deadlines, and expectations to achieve goals
- Email and direct mail program management
- The Marketing Specialist must create and fluidly adapt our national/state email and direct mail schedule to the current situation, basing program on previous campaign performance data and trends
- Seeing creative elements through from concept to completion in a timely fashion
- Social Media
- The Marketing Specialist must create and fluidly adapt our national/state Social Media schedule to the current situation, basing program on previous campaign performance data and trends
- Particular attention being paid to how audiences are created, reached, and the business models of each platform
- Content Creation
- The Marketing Specialist is skilled in content creation, copywriting, and cultivation of messaging themes and ideas to propel engagement and fundraise.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary range: $31,000- $33,000 DOE
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].