The primary goal of NAGR’s Marketing department is to communicate the organization’s value to prospective and existing members alike and enable them to actively defend their right to keep and bear arms.
The Marketing Specialist supports the NAGR Marketing team by putting ideas into action, as well as autonomously maintaining complex ongoing marketing projects.
- Collaborate with NAGR’s regional directors to ideate and implement multiple state-level email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Assist in drafting copy for email and direct mail fundraising.
- Routinely maintain and update email and direct mail marketing content schedules.
- Deliver required email and direct mail marketing project components on time.
- Understand and stay up-to-date on the national political environment as well as the political environments in multiple states of interest.
- Interact with other marketing team members and members of other departments to complete projects on time.
- Understand and analyze data to make informed marketing decisions.
- Assist in reporting the performance of state-level marketing campaigns for routine review meetings.
- Support other NAGR Marketing team members when needed to achieve the organization’s goals and further its mission.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and InDesign) a plus
- High attention to detail
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Passion for learning new things and delivering high quality results on time
- Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Solid team player who understands the importance of collaboration
Starting salary range: $32,000 - $34,000 (Depending on experience)
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected]