The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking a motivated, multi-tasker to join the Communications Department in the role of Print Production Specialist. This position is full time, hourly with an average of 40 hours per week.
The Print Production Specialist is responsible for the production of printed communications for the National Association for Gun Rights and affiliated groups as determined by the Print Project Coordinator and Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Printing and production of mail pieces on appropriate equipment under the direction of the Print Project Coordinator.
- Helping with the proofreading of all mail pieces before production begins.
- Maintaining operational equipment and coordinating repair efforts with the Print Project Coordinator.
- Keeping the mail shop floor and storage areas clean and orderly.
- Tracking inventory and ensuring supplies are ready when in house projects need production.
- Excellence in all work habits, work quality, and timeliness is expected.
Project Management Duties:
- Ability to track deadlines in real time and push projects to excellence upon completion is necessary.
- Producing bid sheets and working with outside vendors to complete mail pieces for the National Association for Gun Rights and state affiliates.
- Developing strategies to deal with equipment malfunctions and unforeseen pitfalls while still maintaining a timely print production schedule.
- Develop relationships with local vendors to ensure smooth production of communication projects.
- Strict adherence to deadlines as assigned by the Print Project Coordinator.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as InDesign
- Experience merging variable data
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Frequent trips up a set of stairs
- Excellent attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].