Print Production Specialist
The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking a motivated, multi-tasker to join the Marketing Department in the role of Print Production Specialist.
The Print Production Specialist is responsible for the production of printed mail communications for the National Association for Gun Rights and affiliated groups as determined by the Print Project Coordinator and Director of Marketing.
- Printing and production of mail pieces on appropriate equipment under the direction of the Print Project Coordinator.
- Helping with the proofreading of all mail pieces before production begins.
- Maintaining operational equipment and coordinating repair efforts with the Print Project Coordinator.
- Keeping the mail shop floor and storage areas clean and orderly.
- Tracking inventory and ensuring supplies are ready when in house projects need production.
- Excellence in all work habits, work quality, and timeliness is expected.
- Writing and editing copy as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
Project Management Duties:
- Ability to track deadlines in real time and push projects to excellence upon completion is necessary.
- Producing bid sheets and working with outside vendors to complete mail pieces for the National Association for Gun Rights and state affiliates.
- Developing strategies to deal with equipment malfunctions and unforeseen pitfalls while still maintaining a timely print production schedule.
- Develop relationships with local vendors to ensure smooth production of communication projects.
- Strict adherence to deadlines as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as InDesign
- Experience merging variable data
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Frequent trips up a set of stairs
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) (Up to a 6% company match!)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected]