Systems Admin Assistant
The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Systems Admin Assistant will work closely with the IT Team and the Systems Admin Manager to setup new computers, and user accounts, as well as trouble shooting and technical support for employees of NAGR.
The Systems Admin Assistant is charged with:
- Setting up new laptop and desktop computers
- Creating new user in MS Active Directory
- Setting up and configuring VOIP phones
- Creating users and accounts in the call manager
- Basic day to day trouble shooting of IT problems
- Network issues
- Printing issues
- Application errors etc.
- Tracking and documentation of inventory items
You may also be asked to assist with other IT related tasks such as:
- Wiring projects
- Moving computers and equipment
- Network Management & Support
- Work at headquarters and or our satellite offices
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Office
- MS Active Directory
- Knowledge of VOIP phones
- Overall knowledge of PCs and networking
- Ability and desire to learn new thing
- Good work ethic
- General knowledge of printers and other hardware
Why Should You Apply?
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 10 paid days off per year plus 8 company paid holidays
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Free gym membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this us to [email protected].