The primary goal of NAGR is to communicate with people who care about gun rights, and equip them to engage in grassroots lobbying.
The Systems Administrator/IT Specialist will manage and oversee, or execute all of the daily tasks required of the IT team which are vital to the organizations operations but outside of our current and long term development efforts. This position is essential to the success of our organization.
The Systems Administrator/IT Specialist is charged with:
- Coordination with Project Teams on projects which require input or output from the IT Department
- Landing and Donation Page Creation
- Data Requests
- Network Management & Support
- Network server management
- Security administration & maintenance
- Technology Infrastructure (Wiring, Server Racks, etc.)
- Zultys Phone System Management & Support
- Troubleshoot & solve bugs
- Manage Users
- Manage Zultys configuration
- Hardware Acquisition, Deployment, Management, & Support
- Desk & Cellular Phones
- Software Acquisition (Licenses), Deployment, Management, & Support
- Server Acquisition, Deployment, Management, & Support
- Data Servers
- Microsoft Exchange Mail Servers
- Employee Entry & Exit Processes
- Account Setup
- Account Closure
- Process Documentation
- Document all processes in as thorough a manner as possible
- Technology Stack
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Blue Iris
- Group Policy
- Homecontrol Flex (security reporting software)
- Hyper – V
- Microsoft Office
- MX Admin
- Pivotal Tracker
- Putty (tty)
- SonicWALL Management Portal
- Verizon Business Management Portal
BA in related field, or commensurate experience of four or more years.
You must possess and pursue a proactive willingness to go above and beyond in every aspect of the fore mentioned responsibilities. This position is not merely a chance to earn a paycheck, it is a chance to build a legacy by furthering the cause of liberty in America. Therefore, whether or not you are a gun enthusiast or not, a passion for Liberty and Freedom is paramount.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50K Base Salary Commensurate to Experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Training opportunities to grow your skills as an effective political operator.
- Matching 401k – up to 6%!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered.
- Free gym and gun club membership.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to [email protected]