Welcome to the National Association for Gun Rights' Internship Program!
Using the form below, upload resume, cover letter, and a 2-3 paragraph essay describing your personal beliefs on the 3 most important political figures in our Nation’s history.
• $800 food and gas stipend per month
• Housing assistance provided
• Your very own AR-15 upon completion of program (when allowable by state law)
• Free attendance to all Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership schools and webinars
• A laptop for use while in office
• A trip to the local gun range
• NAGR gear (jacket, hat, laptop bag)
• Private dinners and lunches with management and VIPs
• One-on-One mentoring with NAGR’s Executive Management Team
• Projects of high responsibility
• Priority status when applying for an open employment position within NAGR
NAGR is currently accepting applications for the following sessions:
Fall Session: September 4th, 2018 - November 2nd, 2018
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2018