Donor Care Specialist
The National Association for Gun Rights is seeking a Donor Care Specialist to work in our Loveland, CO office. We offer paid time off, medical insurance options, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan with a generous employer match, and other company perks. You will be responsible for assisting with the following items.
- Opening each individual letter and processing it appropriately.
- Processing each credit card transaction.
- Data Entering each $ and zero transaction in the database.
- Depositing all donations/membership dues into the bank.
- Addressing member complaints.
- Appeasing upset members. (Gear complaints, membership card complaints, etc.)
- Maintaining a positive relationship with NAGR members and supporters through emails/phones.
- Sorting every petition into the appropriate categories.
- Assisting in call center as needed.
- Assisting supervisors as directed.
Benefits for Full-time Employees:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) (Up to a 6% company match!)
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Starting compensation rate is $17.50 – $19.00/hr.
If you are ready to take the next step, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org